Through our licensed branded efforts we are able to capture
a variety of women in a variety of distribution channels:
Smart & Sexy
Smart & Sexy is Ariela-Alpha's first in house designed and marketed lingerie brand. Combining the design and fit expertise used
to create beautiful garments for other nationally recognized brands, the Ariela-Alpha design team shops the market for inspirational
lingerie pieces to bring affordable luxury to the mass market. With a provocative ad campaign shot by David LaChapelle, and the
www.smartandsexy.com website, this brand supports women in more ways than one! A portion of the purchase price for every
garment will be donated to The Women's Alliance, and a portion of the purchase price for every green colored garment sold
will be donated to charitable organizations who support environmental causes.
l.e.i.®, a Jones Apparel Group brand
As the originating licensee (since 1998), this junior market brand captures a department store and mid-tier shopper who is looking
for fast fashion and bras that fit. With deliveries that update every month, there is always something new to see nationwide.
Our approach to stay true to the heritage of this denim brand means believing in life, energy, intelligence for all girls. In addition
to our junior business, we also design and market l.e.i. bras for the tween girl ranging in style from sport to underwire.
Fruit of the Loom®, a Berkshire Hathaway Company
Fruit of the Loom®, Sleepwear, a Berkshire Hathaway Company
Licensed since 2002
Produce and market great value bras and coordinating bottoms for ladies and girls to mass retailers in North America.
Products include average size and full-figure bras, sport bras and sleepwear.
In 2005, a fresh collection from Fruit of the Loom, was born. A collection of Fruit of the Loom bras and coordinating bottoms specifically designed for the Junior girl
This Fruit of The Loom brand extension designed for the Junior girl was introduced in Spring 2007.
The design focus mixes the best styles in streetwear trends with loungewear appeal to be the best in dormwear anywhere.
Material Girl™, an MG Icon brand, a partnership between Iconix and Madonna
- August 2010 - Fast-fashion junior collection launched exclusively in Macy's stores and online at Macys.com.
- Inspired and designed in collaboration with Madonna and daughter Lola.
- Fall 2011 - Material Girl Intimates & Sleepwear Collection launched at Macy’s and Macys.com.
- Holiday 2011, The Bay and TheBay.com launch Material Girl intimates in Canada
- Product categories includes footwear, outerwear, bath & body, handbags and jewelry
- In addition to our licensed businesses, we design and manufacture numerous private label programs.
- Our beautiful designs, excellent fit and superior quality benefit many major retailers through our ladies bras, girls bras, daywear & sleepwear.
- These private label collections adhere to the same strict fit and quality standards as required by their licensed counterparts.