- Privately-held global manufacturer of intimate apparel, sleepwear, and swimwear.
- Over 17 years as leaders in fashionable branded and private label products for numerous retailers
- Gain thorough understanding of the brand, its target
consumer, image and lifestyle, and develop the best
possible product consistent with these attributes.
- Create a vertically integrated team focused on that
particular brand. Team includes dedicated brand
management, design, product development, and
Contents of Disclosure
- Design -success is deeply rooted within strong design and branding, with a commitment to color, print and quality.
- Customer Service level - recognized as outstanding through our under-promise, over-deliver stance.
- Intense Supply Chain Management - includes the highest quality benchmarks and social compliance levels required of our manufacturing partners and ensures we consistently raise the bar for superior sourcing, product development and production.
It is the company’s policy to comply with all applicable laws relating to its supply
chains and the company has procedures in place to evaluate and address risks of human
trafficking and slavery. As part of periodic routine audits of suppliers, the company
verifies compliance with its standards against human trafficking and slavery in its supply
chains. The company’s suppliers have confirmed that materials incorporated into the
product comply with applicable laws against slavery and human trafficking in the countries
in which they are doing business. The company’s employees and business partners are aware
of the appropriate action to take in the event that a supplier does not meet company
standards regarding slavery and trafficking, and ongoing training is conducted for company
employees and management who have direct responsibility for supply chain management.